"not connected" message when I try to sync with windows mobile device center (HTC H2) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi have a pc with windows 7 and is 64 bit. I use outlook 2007. I have an HTC H2 phone with the latest os. I used to be able to sync my phone to the PC through WMDC, but not now. I plug it into the usb outlet)(s) and open WMDC, only to be told the device is not connected. I have tried multiple usb outlets. Help?
    Monday, January 3, 2011 1:12 AM

Answers

• Hi,

According to your description, I suggest to enable advanced network functionality on HTC:

Settings->Connections->USB to PC "Enable advanced network functionality.

These is a similar thread you can refer:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en/windowsmobileactivesync/thread/2ddae16b-cf3b-411b-acfa-f93beae78f88

Also this link maybe helpful to you:

HTC Synchronization

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Leo   Huang

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    • Marked as answer by Leo Huang Tuesday, January 11, 2011 1:34 AM
    Wednesday, January 5, 2011 8:11 AM