Windows Server 2012 R2 crash message RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all

I currently have a server (Windows server 2012 R2) hosted with a data centre. The server crashed and is bringing up the following error message:

"Page fault in non paged area"

The data centre has checked all the hardware and has reported no faults in this.

I can log onto the server but as soon as my client tries to, the server crashes. Both of us are connecting to the server remotely. 

What could be causing this error and how do I rectify it so that my server is back up and running again?

I appreciate your responses and help!

Wednesday, May 3, 2017 6:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please understand, to solidly troubleshoot the crash issue, we generally need to debug the crash dump files. Unfortunately, debugging is beyond what we can do in the forum. We can only provide some general suggestions here.

If the issue still occurs, a support call to our product service team is needed for the debugging service. We'd like to recommend that you contact Microsoft Customer Support Service (CSS) for assistance so that this problem can be resolved efficiently. To obtain the phone numbers for specific technology request please take a look at the web site listed below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/customer-service-phone-numbers

Best Regards
    Cartman
    Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, May 4, 2017 1:44 AM