none
Windows Autopilot - Enrollment status page is not displaying for users suddenly ?? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

We are using Autopilot hybrid Azure AD join to setup windows 10 1809 devices and we have created custom enrollment status page profile and assigned to WIndows 10 User group 

The enrollment status page was working fine all these days without any issue and we deploy windows 10 to nearly 60 users, but suddenly past two days during autopilot the enrollment status page is not displayed 

Suspecting this is related to particular user I tried testing for multiple users but same behaviour

Anyone facing the similar issue ??  since this feature is in preview any changes made to the service ?? Request help in troubleshooting this issue 

Do we need to Turn on the default enrollment status page eventhough we create custom enrollment status page ??

The current settings are below 

Regards,

Kalaivani

• Edited by Kalai23 Friday, April 26, 2019 2:00 PM added point
    Friday, April 26, 2019 1:49 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I can view the Enrollment Status Page with AutoPilot enrollment. I create a custom ESP, and turn off the default one.

If the configurations are correct, I would recommend to create an online support ticket. It sounds like that this is an issue scoped on the Intune service side.

Just in case, I would recommend to check the assigned user group, and make sure the users are still the member of this group.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 29, 2019 7:00 AM
  • Hi Andy,

Many thanks for your response !!

I checked the user assignment , user is part of the group 

This is not yet resolved , and its happening for most of the users 

The weird thing I noticed is ESP is not displaying for users who have already have a device enrolled via Autopilot and ESP comes for couple of seconds and then device logins 

Regards,

Kalai

Sunday, May 12, 2019 12:41 PM
  • Hi All,

Anyone faced this issue ?? Really couldnt find any way to find the root cause

Any specific eventlogs / registry related to ESP settings ??

Regards,

Kalai

Wednesday, May 15, 2019 5:41 PM