APP Controller rollup2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I tried to install APP Controller rollup 2 but thre is no output when i run the MSI file. I restarted the server and checked in windows update. The rollup is not mentioned there. I checked KBs installed and the rollup 2 is not part of it.

Have anyone installed the rollup2? Is this a bug?

ITLAAL

Friday, July 27, 2012 5:13 AM

Answers

• Well now its been updated.

The problem is that when you install the update using MS link there is no result sends to you that the update been installed.

After checking the history i saw that the update is installed. but there was no notification that the update were installed successfully.

// L

ITLAAL

Thursday, August 2, 2012 5:12 AM

All replies

• Hi,

On the App Controller server, do you have either Update Rollup 1 or Update Rollup 2 for the Virtual Machine Manager console installed?

It is only necessary to install the update on the App Controller server.

Kind Regards,

Richard

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, July 30, 2012 4:54 PM
  • I have just installed the Rollup 2 successfully. However, I used Microsoft Update instead, rather than using the manual download in this case. I think you may need to check that you have Microsoft Update turned on (rather than only Windows Updates).

Noah

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:46 PM
  • Well now its been updated.

The problem is that when you install the update using MS link there is no result sends to you that the update been installed.

After checking the history i saw that the update is installed. but there was no notification that the update were installed successfully.

// L

ITLAAL

Thursday, August 2, 2012 5:12 AM