DCOM 10009 EVERY 30 MINUTES!!!! HELP!!!! RRS feed

• Question

• I have a SBS 2011 that was migrated from 2003, but that isn't my problem (I say that because that is what I see ALOT of this error reference to)

Originally the DCOM error was reporting for SERV01.mydomain.local, this was the old 2003 server. One of our technicians notated (this is from the ticketing system=Full tree sync for replica set will be complete in 5 minutes, adding "Enable Journal Wrap Automatic Restore"=1 in "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NtFrs\Parameters" should correct this issue.)

Along with this he also removed SERV01 from sites and services (This server is no longer online, has no FSMOS, was just a remnant from the migration)

The next note on the ticket states that he resolved the FRS error and the server had been succesfully added to the replica set--welllll from there we had the sysvol folder deleted, grouppolicy errors galore (obviously) and now we no logner see the DCOM error for serv01 but instead EVERY 30 MINUTES the System log is showing DCOM errors for every PC in the domain. I hope this is enough info, if it is not please let me know what information you need.

Thank you in advance.

Monday, February 9, 2015 8:11 PM

Answers

All replies