Word document is differ in print preview and in print RRS feed

• Question

• Namaste

I am Dipak Adroja ( d*******a@g*****.com)

I found many problems with font

I'm Just wondering if anybody has come across this problem ?????

The main screen shows one thing and the print preview shows text spaced  wrong, jumbled or some thing different text When printed, it prints what is on the print preview which is wrong ???

Thanks

Sunday, June 21, 2020 9:57 AM

Answers

• Is the problem with a particular font, only?

If spacing is incorrect, you could try specifying a fixed value for the Line Spacing.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

• Marked as answer by Dipak Adroja Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:43 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Dipak Adroja Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:43 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dipak Adroja Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:44 AM
    Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:18 AM

All replies

• Is the problem with a particular font, only?

If spacing is incorrect, you could try specifying a fixed value for the Line Spacing.

Stefan Blom, Microsoft Word MVP

• Unmarked as answer by Dipak Adroja Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:43 AM
    • Marked as answer by Dipak Adroja Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:44 AM
    Sunday, June 21, 2020 10:18 AM
  • Hi Dipak Adroja,

Welcome to the Microsoft Office for IT Professionals Word forum! This is a public forum for general questions and feedback related to Word desktop application (all versions).

Please Note:  To protect your privacy, please do not disclose your personal contacts including your e-mail and other personal information. So, I have hidden your e-mail address in your question for you. Thanks for your kind understanding.

By the way, considering that your forum account is new, maybe you could refer to this thread: Verify Account 43 at Forums Issues to verify your account. Then you share some screenshot or links to help us better analyze the issue for you.

In addition, please take your time to answer Stefan's question and provide information to let us help you.

You can try to Print the document to PDF via build-in printer in Windows: Print to PDF or directly save the document to PDF to check if there is anything different between the original document and PDF newly created.

You can try to start Word in safe mode and open documents. Try to check if you can reproduce the issue under Word's safe mode.

If you have any updates, feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,

Herb

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Office 2019.

Monday, June 22, 2020 7:56 AM
  • Thanks for taking intrest

My text contains many type of fonts i.e. Hindi, Gujarati and English language fonts.

In my trouble, If text is quite OK in editing mode whatever font is, It must be appear same in Print preview.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:12 PM
  • Thanks for Privacy Protection. Hide Personal Information.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:15 PM
  • No, Problem is as it is

Really I surprise with very abnormality of this version of office ( Word )

After receiving your post ,when I tried to open word file ( For which I Had problem ) I find no Problem every thing is fine, Ok in print preview. After a minute when i tried to reopened to check it Problem was as it is, Really I could not understand such abnormality of word. 

In safe mode, problem is not resolved

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:54 PM
  • I follow your kind suggestion,  

Problem is resolved

I hope It proves correct solution

Thanks

• Unmarked as answer by Dipak Adroja Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:44 AM
    Wednesday, June 24, 2020 6:43 AM
  • On 24 june I found  that problem is resolve but Today When tried to open same file, same Problem is there.

I kind request all experts to resolve such problem, 

why this happened ???? , Some times it is Ok and another time It may not be OK.......

In computer system, such abnormality How Possible  !!!!!!!!!!!!....?????

Saturday, June 27, 2020 6:40 AM