Iiyama Prolite E485S - colour dropping out RRS feed

• Question

• Help,

I have an Iiyama Prolite E485s Monitor, that has been fine. i run Vista 64 bit and have a Nvidia Gforce 8600GTS. The moniotor keeps loseing the colour settings and goes all green and the auto setup button on the monitor works for a few seconds and then drops to wrong colour settings again.

I just dont know where to start ! Any Help Pls

Andy

Sunday, November 30, 2008 10:10 AM

Answers

• Andy

It sounds like that monitor might be on it's way to monitor heaven.  

You need to contact the dealer where you purchased that monitor for support.

Hope this helps.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience

Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:24 PM
  • Hi,

Ronnie is right, the monitor may not work with Windows Vista properly.

http://www.iiyama-bg.com/product.php?lang=eng&id=E485S-W

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Windows Vista is not listed in "Driver". Your computer may use the build-in generic monitor driver that does not work properly wieh the device. I suggest that you contact your vendor and you may change a monitor. 

Monday, December 1, 2008 9:58 AM

All replies

• Andy

It sounds like that monitor might be on it's way to monitor heaven.  

You need to contact the dealer where you purchased that monitor for support.

Hope this helps.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, click the Mark as Answer button at the top of this message.

Ronnie Vernon
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows Desktop Experience

Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:24 PM
  • Hi,

Ronnie is right, the monitor may not work with Windows Vista properly.

http://www.iiyama-bg.com/product.php?lang=eng&id=E485S-W

Important Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Windows Vista is not listed in "Driver". Your computer may use the build-in generic monitor driver that does not work properly wieh the device. I suggest that you contact your vendor and you may change a monitor. 

Monday, December 1, 2008 9:58 AM