Cannot add a Capture Image or Driver packages in WDS 2012 RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Windows Deployment Server on a Windows Server 2012 box.  I have been using this services for about 8 months now without any issues.  The account I have always used is an Enterprise Admin account to make install, boot, capture, images.  I also use this same account to add driver and driver packages to the WDS server.  Everyhting was fine until this monring.  I was attempting to add a new Dell system we are using.  I was able to make the Boot and Install image for the Dell 7010.  I was also able to make and install image group.  The operating system for the Dell is Windows 7 64x.  However when I attempt to make a caputer image I recieve the error message:

A required privilege is not held by the client.

I have checked all of my permissions and nothing has changed from the day before.  I was able to take the WDS server off of the domain and add it back to the domain.  I restarted all of the WDS services without any issues.  I checked all NTFS permissions  and everything was as it should be.  I also get the same error message if I attempt to add a driver package to any Boot image.  I have been troubleshooting and reading TechNet and Microsoft articles all day, but have not found a solution to the problem.  If anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated.

The only changes that I can think of are I did install new updates on Tuesday of this week.  However, I was still able to do all task that afternoon after the updates posted.

Friday, February 22, 2013 7:28 PM