Microsoft word 2007 stops responding when i try to print something RRS feed

• Question

• I own Microsoft word 2007 on windows 7 , and my printer is HP laser jet 1020 , and every time i try to print something even a blank page a message pops out that says( that the size of the document i'm trying to print doesn't match the printers settings , and that i should check the settings from the control panel , are you sure you want to print ? ), and i changed the page settings from word to A4 and it still won't print , and after that message pops and i click yes it stops responding and shuts 

what should i do ??

Monday, March 25, 2013 12:02 PM

Answers

• Let's try to narrow down the issue with the following methods:

Try to print from the other printer, such as the Microsoft XPS Document Writter

If the document could be printed from the other printer, the problem could either be the print or the printer driver

Try update or change (when the printer driver is the latest version) the printer driver see if it will help

Try remove the printer and reinstall it again

Try set the other printers as the default printer and try to print again.

If the problem even occurs when print from the other printer, include the Microsoft XPS Document Writter, then we might have problem with the Office programs. Try follow the instructions in the following support article to troubleshoot the problem:

How to troubleshoot problems that occur when you start or use Word
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541

Max Meng
    TechNet Community Support

• Marked as answer by Max Meng Wednesday, April 3, 2013 9:08 AM
    Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:29 AM