none
How do I find the server name for Outlook for my email address? RRS feed

• Question

• How do I determine the right server address for outlook for my email address?
    Friday, November 20, 2015 3:55 AM

Answers

• Hi Laurie,

What's your exchange version?

In general, if your company have deployed an Exchange product, the server name your outlook need to connect is assigned by the exchange administrator, you can ask the exchange administrator for the right server name. 

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 23, 2015 6:54 AM

All replies

• Please refer to below given links that might helps you:

How to Determine the SMTP Server in Outlook:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/determine-smtp-server-outlook-54154.html

Outlook 2013: How do I find my server settings:

https://support.sanebox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203094966-Outlook-2013-How-do-I-find-my-server-settings-

Cloud migration can be a tedious task without the right solution. Lepide Meteor suite has all you need to analyze/upgrade/migrate your current Exchange environment to Office 365 and also helps you migrate any legacy File Servers, SharePoint and Public Folders to SharePoint, Office 365 or OneDrive as required.

Friday, November 20, 2015 4:47 AM
  • Hi Laurie,

What's your exchange version?

In general, if your company have deployed an Exchange product, the server name your outlook need to connect is assigned by the exchange administrator, you can ask the exchange administrator for the right server name. 

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, November 23, 2015 6:54 AM