SharePoint online - no more storage space RRS feed

• Question

• One of my customers has +2TB in his SharePoint Site, and with all licenses he has 1.3TB available in SP-Adminconsole. Licenses without additional storage-space-addons.
    In SharePoint-Admincenter there is an error with "no more storage space" extend your space.

In his previous environment he has got additional o365 file storage licensed.

What happens if i don´t extend my Online File Storage with O365, and leave it as it is? - Customer is not having any troubles by now. But will be the additional data above 1,3TB in this Site deleted?

Thanks!

Monday, May 11, 2020 5:31 PM

Answers

• After sometime you won't be able to add, edit and delete items from Lists/Libraries/sites until you increase the storage quota.

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Monday, May 11, 2020 5:42 PM

All replies

• After sometime you won't be able to add, edit and delete items from Lists/Libraries/sites until you increase the storage quota.

Thanks & Regards,

sharath aluri

Monday, May 11, 2020 5:42 PM
  • Hi dreierdo, 

If a reply helps you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 9:35 AM