Logitech webcam need one more CPU RRS feed

• Question

• my computer said ALL I NEEDEED is one more CPU.....IM LOST!!  HELP!!!!

I connected my cam and it says there is a new device plugged in....i go thru the steps of what it said to do...blah blah blah.....but it says it's not detecing any webcam.  Its a logitech...old...it doesn't even turn on!!!

Friday, May 6, 2011 8:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

According to the situation, it is the best to submit this specific issue to Logitech support forum.

I have incluced a similar one for your reference:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Webcam-not-detected-by-Logitech-software/td-p/454624

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:39 AM

All replies

• my computer said ALL I NEEDEED is one more CPU.....IM LOST!!  HELP!!!!

I connected my cam and it says there is a new device plugged in....i go thru the steps of what it said to do...blah blah blah.....but it says it's not detecing any webcam.  Its a logitech...old...it doesn't even turn on!!!

Hi Neibys princess, you'd have to be more specific for us to help;

the blah..blah..blah..what exactly did you do?

what wont even turn on? the cam or the computer?

Tunde Abagun MCP,MCSA,MCTS,MCITP en p "for the love of Computers"
    Friday, May 6, 2011 10:11 PM
  • Hi,

According to the situation, it is the best to submit this specific issue to Logitech support forum.

I have incluced a similar one for your reference:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Webcams/Webcam-not-detected-by-Logitech-software/td-p/454624

Note: Microsoft provides third-party contact information to help you find technical support. This contact information may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this third-party contact information.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 7:39 AM