having trouble getting on to my college WebCT site RRS feed

• Question

• Hey, i just bought a new laptop and I'm cannot get onto my college's WebCT site to look at my assignments. The link works at work and school, but will not work on my new computer. It would be very helpful if i could figure out this problem and get it fixed ASAP. I have already tried restarting the computer, disconecting the internet connection, adding the site to "trusted sites" on internet options, and tossing my computer out into the street. JK. Seriously, I need help
    Tuesday, January 6, 2009 5:48 AM

Answers

• Hi Jeremy

We have no idea how access to that network is designed?

Your best bet would be to ask the administrators of that network or maybe a friend who already has this set up on their computer.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Wednesday, January 7, 2009 1:39 AM

All replies

• Hi Jeremy

We have no idea how access to that network is designed?

Your best bet would be to ask the administrators of that network or maybe a friend who already has this set up on their computer.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie Vernon MVP
    Wednesday, January 7, 2009 1:39 AM
  • Browser settings are good. It can't be b/c of Pop-up blockers. I've had those since the beginning of the year and haven't had any problems until now. This is my college website www.schoolanduniversity.com.com if you go to "distance learning" there is a link to go to WebCT, would you mind seeing if you get an error?
    Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:47 AM