New Exchange server(2007) and IronPort c150 RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to implement a new exchange server(2007) and an IronPort c150 appliance.  Our current setup is Exchange 2003 point to our "core processor" to get us out to the world.  Our MX record points to our "core processors" firewall.  My problem is when I migrated a couple test accounts off the old 2003 exchange server onto the new 2007 exchange server, they couldn't email outside the company.  Upon further testing, I can't email them from the old exch server either.  I can email from one of the test accounts to my mailbox, but when I reply to that email from my mailbox, they never get it.  I later receive a "Delivery Status Notification(Delay)" message.  I contact one of our vendors thinking this could be an issue with the IronPort, and he notified me that no messages from Exchange2007 are making it to the IronPort.  He also tried emailing from the IronPort to the new Exchange and it asked for authentication.  This is my first exposure to Exchange so I'm kind of at a loss.  I've setup a Send connector on Exchange 2007 to point to the IP of the IronPort.  Do I need to do anything else?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 3:34 PM

All replies