Sequenced Apps & Font support RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Using AppV 4.6 SP1 to sequence application but can anyone advise if a sequenced application can integrate with the Office 2007/2010 Fonts on the local machine or should these be included in the sequenced package itself? 

Thanks

Sunday, March 18, 2012 8:58 AM

Answers

• Yes, the application can access the local fonts. What testing have you performed thus far?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by znack Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by jimc84 Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:30 AM
    Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:50 AM

All replies

• Yes, the application can access the local fonts. What testing have you performed thus far?

Twitter: @stealthpuppy | Blog: stealthpuppy.com

This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" or "Vote as Helpful" on the post that answers your question (or click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question). This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• Proposed as answer by znack Sunday, March 18, 2012 1:27 PM
    • Marked as answer by jimc84 Wednesday, March 21, 2012 9:30 AM
    Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:50 AM
  • Thanks for the quick response Aaron!  Unfortunately, we're not yet in a position to perform any testing as we're dependant on a 3rd party for the new version of the application, i just wanted confirmation that by design, sequenced apps can integrate with fonts from MS Office.  I accept we'll need to perform testing at our end to make sure all is working as expected but thanks for letting me know
    Sunday, March 18, 2012 9:56 AM