none
Activate ATA with Office 365 EMS subscription

Question

• Team,

I'm one of the ambassador from Office 365 concierge team. We would like to ask for your help on how to assist our customer with the issue below:

Issue Description:

-Customer has deploy ATA as per article: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/advanced-threat-analytics/install-ata-step1. It work for a a while and now he was to activate the program.

-We could figure out if how to activate the product since there's no option to activate with office 365 account and its only need product key. Office 365 product does not have product key since its an account base services.

Appreciate your feedback at the soonest since customer issue was quite urgent.

Friday, April 27, 2018 1:25 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Please read the following question and answer.

Best regards,

Andy Liu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 30, 2018 7:17 AM
  • I am the person who initiated the support request with the OP. I still don't have a product key to use with my install of ATA. I don't have a CSP (and nor should I have to) but am entitled to ATA due to my Office 365 E3 subscriptions. I'm in Australia have dialled 13 20 58 which is the number provided to me by O365 support. Yesterday I was on hold for 1.5 hours and gave up and today I'm on hold and it's been 5 hours so far. How do I get a product number?
    Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:56 AM