Ability to change email attributes for alert RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

Is there any way to change the email attributes so that the subscription notification is flagged as "Important" or "Critical" within exchange or groupwise?

Friday, June 20, 2008 6:52 PM

Answers

• Hi Todd,

I think this can be done by Exchange. For example, I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, I can set "Tools -> Options -> Preferences -> E-mail Options -> Advanced E-mail Options -> Set importance" as High, so every message from my account will be shown as High Importance.

Hope it helps.

Monday, June 23, 2008 8:03 AM
  • Hi,

For SCOM, in the Subscribe to a Report Wizard, on the Delivery Settings page, thers is the Priority list, in which you can select the appropriate priority. See:

How to E-mail Scheduled Reports in Operations Manager 2007
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb309519(TechNet.10).aspx

However, it seems that SCE does not have a similiar option.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Todd,

I think this can be done by Exchange. For example, I'm using Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, I can set "Tools -> Options -> Preferences -> E-mail Options -> Advanced E-mail Options -> Set importance" as High, so every message from my account will be shown as High Importance.

Hope it helps.

Monday, June 23, 2008 8:03 AM
  • Do you know how to do it from the SCOM server to have the "System" flag these as they go out automatacally?

Monday, June 23, 2008 12:23 PM
  • Hi,

For SCOM, in the Subscribe to a Report Wizard, on the Delivery Settings page, thers is the Priority list, in which you can select the appropriate priority. See:

How to E-mail Scheduled Reports in Operations Manager 2007
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb309519(TechNet.10).aspx

However, it seems that SCE does not have a similiar option.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:33 AM