none
How to display a PDP, Tasks list, risks list from a specific project into SharePoint 2013 site. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I customized a PWA site (PS 2013)  with SharePoint sites linked to each project plan.  Also I have a corporate portal with site collections per department.

The question is if it is possible to use primarily the SharePoint Corporate Portal to link with  PWA web parts. For example to display in the IT Department portal a list of the projects of that department, or to display a Project Summary for a named project.

Thks

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 3:49 PM

Answers

• Hi Diego,

One of the things you can try is to have an excel/reporting services webpart connecting to the project server database and displaying the relevant information. Please note the licensing implications of having the real time data displayed to 'non-project server' users

Paul

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:04 PM

All replies

• Hi Diego,

One of the things you can try is to have an excel/reporting services webpart connecting to the project server database and displaying the relevant information. Please note the licensing implications of having the real time data displayed to 'non-project server' users

Paul

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 8:04 PM
  • Hi Paul, Yes that is an option I have to explore, to use Excel and then show in SharePoint

Wednesday, April 29, 2015 11:07 PM