SfB on a mac - "My Delegates" group not showing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have an executive/personal assistant situation where the executive is using a mac and the PA is using Windows 7. Both have Office 2016 installed, and Skype for Business version on the Mac is 16.12.77 (current as of this writing). Our environment is Office 365 and hosted SfB.

We need to have the PA be able to manage the executive's SfB meetings (create, respond, etc) as well as be able to answer phone calls made to the executive (via a simultaneous ring).

However, I am having difficulty figuring out how to set that up on the excutive's mac. Following the instructions which seem simple here:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Act-as-a-delegate-or-delegator-in-Skype-for-Business-16bb9209-a0ab-4005-94b1-fb2e99c85e84#OS_Type=Mac

When i click on the Groups icon, I don't have a "My Delegates" group in the dropdown list. In the preferences - calls, Simultaneous Ring is checked, but there "My Delegates" is greyed out and show a (0) next to it.

Am i missing a step somewhere, or is there a setting I haven't checked yet?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

• Edited by parksloper Monday, November 20, 2017 8:14 PM
    Monday, November 20, 2017 8:14 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

If the minimum required licenses are not assigned. You cannot get the "My Delegates" group in the dropdown list,The Executive/Manager needs one of these three license combinations for delegated meetings to work correctly:

1. SFB Online Plan 3

2. SFB Online Plan 3 + Cloud PBX

3. SFB Online Plan 2 + Cloud PBX + PSTN Calling

You could refer to the following link

http://www.thecloudtechnologist.com/skype-for-business-online-delegate-calendar-scheduling/

Run the get-csvoicepolicy check EnableCallTransfer was set true.

Note: Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. The sites are not controlled by Microsoft. Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. Please make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any suggestions from the above link.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 5:07 AM
  • Are there any update for this issue, if the reply is helpful to you, please try to mark it as an answer, it will help others who has similar issue.

Regards,

Leon Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 27, 2017 11:14 AM