Value cannot be null. An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request RRS feed

• Question

• I am running my project in my localhost, i am pointing to localhost:64495/services.svc in my browser to see it, but i am getting an exception below

Value cannot be null. Parameter name: type Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: type

**Stack Trace**

[ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
    Parameter name: type]

System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +10898802

System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) +6

Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationManager..cctor() +141

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationManager' threw an exception.]

Microsoft.Web.Administration.ConfigurationManager.get_IisBinPath() +17

Microsoft.Web.Administration.WebConfigurationManager..cctor() +68

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.Web.Administration.WebConfigurationManager' threw an exception.]

System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +489276

System.ServiceModel.Activation.HostedHttpRequestAsyncResult.End(IAsyncResult result) +178

System.ServiceModel.Activation.ServiceHttpModule.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult ar) +350382

System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.OnAsyncEventCompletion(IAsyncResult ar) +9692161

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 7:56 AM