Formula on SharePoint Custom List Form not working RRS feed

• Question

• I am tring to use the following formula and can not get SHarepoint to accept it.  Not sure what I have wrong but when I delete from win strtegy lab to solutioning it will load.  Are there limitations on the amount of code???

=ROUND(
    AVERAGE(
    IF([Customer Relationship]="blue",4,IF([Customer Relationship]="green",3,IF([Customer Relationship]="yellow",2,IF([Customer Relationship]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Capture Plan]="blue",4,IF([Capture Plan]="green",3,IF([Capture Plan]="yellow",2,IF([Capture Plan]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Win Strategy Lab]="blue",4,IF([Win Strategy Lab]="green",3,IF([Win Strategy Lab]="yellow",2,IF([Win Strategy Lab]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Black Hat]="blue",4,IF([Black Hat]="green",3,IF([Black Hat]="yellow",2,IF([Black Hat]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Key Resources]="blue",4,IF([Key Resources]="green",3,IF([Key Resources]="yellow",2,IF([Key Resources]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Pursuit Staffing]="blue",4,IF([Pursuit Staffing]="green",3,IF([Pursuit Staffing]="yellow",2,IF([Pursuit Staffing]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Past Performance]="blue",4,IF([Past Performance]="green",3,IF([Past Performance]="yellow",2,IF([Past Performance]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Price to Win]="blue",4,IF([Price to Win]="green",3,IF([Price to Win]="yellow",2,IF([Price to Win]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Margin]="blue",4,IF([Margin]="green",3,IF([Margin]="yellow",2,IF([Margin]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Solutioning]="blue",4,IF([Solutioning]="green",3,IF([Solutioning]="yellow",2,IF([Solutioning]="red",1,0)))),
    IF([Production]="blue",4,IF([Production]="green",3,IF([Production]="yellow",2,IF([Production]="red",1,0))))),
    0)

Matt Pinkston
    • Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, June 28, 2011 7:42 PM admin q (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Tuesday, June 28, 2011 1:05 AM