loging on to hotmail RRS feed

• Question

• I am having troubling finding my mail on Hotmail.com. How do I get in to my mailbox?
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Tuesday, April 9, 2019 1:49 AM
    Monday, April 8, 2019 11:00 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If your email account can be accessed on the web mail but you have encountered some problems while configuring your account on Outlook client, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with more details or error messages so that we can help you better. And if you are not sure how to configure your account, please refer to this article.

If you can’t log in your Hotmail account via the Outlook.com sign-in page, please refer to the section “Can't sign in to Hotmail or Outlook.com” of this article. And here we mainly focus on general issues about Office desktop client, so if the issue continues, it is suggested to post a new thread to the dedicated Answers community for outlook.com

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019 3:12 AM
  • Hi,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.

And if you need further assistance on this, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, April 11, 2019 1:25 AM