how can i access my mails from my home RRS feed

• Question

• in my office exchange server 2007 is configured with private ip and i can able to send and receive mails from all over the world....but now i have a doubt that how can i access my mails outside my office, through owa or by using outlook......... pls any one tell me a solution.. i am using one lease line only

Monday, February 18, 2013 4:33 PM

Answers

• That is typically done by publishing Outlook Web Access, ActiveSync (for mobile devices) and/or Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTPS) to the Internet.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

• Edited by Ed CrowleyMVP Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:47 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:06 AM
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:47 AM
  • Yes, you need to have a internet-facing CAS server so that your users may access the CAS server for the services Ed mentioned. And you may also access your email externally via POP3/IMAP.

Fiona Liao
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:00 PM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:05 AM
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:32 PM

All replies

• That is typically done by publishing Outlook Web Access, ActiveSync (for mobile devices) and/or Outlook Anywhere (RPC over HTTPS) to the Internet.

Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."

• Edited by Ed CrowleyMVP Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:47 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:31 PM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:06 AM
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 6:47 AM
  • Yes, you need to have a internet-facing CAS server so that your users may access the CAS server for the services Ed mentioned. And you may also access your email externally via POP3/IMAP.

Fiona Liao
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Fiona_Liao Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:00 PM
    • Marked as answer by Fiona_Liao Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:05 AM
    Tuesday, February 19, 2013 2:32 PM
  • i didnt get you can you explain in detail.. i have a lease line from that i get internet connection and from there it goes to a router and i configured exchange with a private ip. how can i able to access mail in home.
    Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:07 PM
  • Please ask your e-mail administrator.

Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:00 PM