none
Last Window 10 update

Question

• Hallow.

After last Windows 10 update to Ver.1703 Build 15063.296 I have problems with some Hebrew   accounting software. It's about the imaging of the letters and numbers. I contacted  with the developer of the program (Tamal company) and received a response that the reason for the above problems are the   changes in the latest Windows  version. The developer recommended to restore the previous version.
    My question is: Does the Microsoft intend to fix the problem that has arisen. If yes, then when?
    Or does Microsoft also recommend going back to the previous version? In this case, what changes I have to select in updating list for uninstall?

Thanks 

Monday, May 22, 2017 2:49 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Basically I think the developer of the product should make it enabled to run in the latest version of Windows.
    But if it cannot be expected, you can downgrade (rollback) to the previous version within 10 days after upgrading. (since Anniversary Update, the period has been changed from 30 days to 10 days)
    How to rollback & uninstall Windows 10 Creators Update
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-uninstall-windows-10-creators-update
    Monday, May 22, 2017 10:14 PM
  • Latest featuring the advanced upgrading in the Windows Operating System here some issues occurred in the performance because of the device is just creates the problem and The Vista Operating System basically based on the updating list for uninstall

There are the various sequence of the Windows Updating list to get best solution.

Thank you..

Wednesday, November 08, 2017 6:11 AM