none
Error [DJOIN.EXE] Unattended Join: Failed to load all required input parameters, error occured processing [Username]: 0x57

Question

• MDT 6.3.8330.1000 , ADK 10, CM07 (work in progress to upgrade)

Hi All,

i just caputure windows 7 x64 ent from MDT and trying to deploy with CM07, getting error  in setuperr.log"Error [DJOIN.EXE] Unattended Join: Failed to load all required input parameters, error occured processing [Username]: 0x57" and " [DJOIN.EXE] Unattended Join: Unable to join; gdwError = 0x57". I am not using "Apply Network Settings" to join computer not unattend.xml file. After install driver, image stop at set up windows (looking for computername). I have setup my osdcomputername in collection. 

My production image works fine with osdcomputername. i just update this image with IE11 and rebuild the Unattend.xml file.

link is for my log files http://1drv.ms/1mC6mFv   ...

thanks for help in advance.

orion

• Edited by Ultra9.99 Thursday, January 14, 2016 3:33 AM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 12:16 AM

Answers

• Ok it is working, there was some wmi query failing in action. fixed...thanks

orion

• Marked as answer by Ultra9.99 Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:37 PM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:37 PM

All replies

• this is what i am getting after driver install 

once you click next it just breaks

orion

• Edited by Ultra9.99 Thursday, January 14, 2016 3:30 PM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 3:24 PM
  • Ok it is working, there was some wmi query failing in action. fixed...thanks

orion

• Marked as answer by Ultra9.99 Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:37 PM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 11:37 PM
  • Hi,

Since you have solved the issue by yourself, we are very appreciate that you post the issue to Microsoft TechNet Forum and sharing the experience with us.

Welcome to Microsoft TechNet Forum again.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016 7:15 AM