Vista Home Premium and Lifecam vx-1000 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Having a problem with my lifecam vx-1000.  I've installed the latest software (several times) Microsoft Lifecam 3.22.270.0 app, imaging driver is 5.12.1.72, sound driver is 6.3.6002.0.  Devices are OK in device manager.  The Life cam app reports "there is no camera connected to this computer".  I cannot see the camera in control panel scanners and cameras.  Windows Live Messenger detects and runs it OK. 

(My daughter says it does not work in various apps - Microsoft Lifecam 3.22.270.0 being the one I thought it should always work with since it is installed by the camera software.)

How can I get it to work in Microsoft Lifecam 3.22.270.0 app?

Thanks

A

Friday, September 3, 2010 6:49 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

Please refer to KB artical Resolve blank preview, "initialization error," or "no camera connected" error in LifeCam software to troubleshoot the issue.

In addition, I would suggest uninstall\reinstall the software in case there contains corruption from the settings.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, September 8, 2010 9:27 AM
  • Always remember to first install your sound card driver and then your video and then all other drivers to download the driver please go to this page
    Tuesday, March 8, 2011 4:28 AM