"This PC" duplicate folders RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I was wondering if anyone experience the same thing,

not that of a biggy, but still, going to This PC have an endless list of my Documents folder
    just to be sure - it's the same Documents folder multiple times. not different folders with the same name

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:05 PM

Answers

• Hi Sean,

I've seen this problem myself but it just goes away after some time after closing the folder and reopening it. But it shouldn't occur in the first place. Did this happen after moving or relocating the Documents folder? And do the links work fine when clicked?

Ramesh Srinivasan  |  The Winhelponline Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:37 AM
  • Hi,

What's your certain Build of Windows 10? 

Please check for all update and make sure to get the latest build 10586.122.

Then, test in another user account to see if this issue still persists.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 27, 2016 2:53 PM

All replies

• Try to repair Windows 10 using DISM : 
    http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/7808-dism-repair-windows-10-image.html

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 12:47 AM
  • Hi Sean,

I've seen this problem myself but it just goes away after some time after closing the folder and reopening it. But it shouldn't occur in the first place. Did this happen after moving or relocating the Documents folder? And do the links work fine when clicked?

Ramesh Srinivasan  |  The Winhelponline Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 3:37 AM
  • Hi,

What's your certain Build of Windows 10? 

Please check for all update and make sure to get the latest build 10586.122.

Then, test in another user account to see if this issue still persists.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 27, 2016 2:53 PM