ACCESS VIRUS TI DESKTOP DOESNOT INSTALL!(HEIGHTS OF*^%*^%) RRS feed

• Question

• driver cd worked on xp,and outta ten different tries on different vista comps,only 2 worked.
    (driver for mac,vista and xp)
    my point is..what the &%$%& should i do about it? even to install a simple card reader asking me for a driver!
    DID NOT COME WITH A DRIVER! WORKED ON OTHER PC S AND LAPTOPS with different os.
    fed up
    one brilliant site a came accross,selling drivers for vista for around 2 or 3 $ ..with a neverending list
    lol!
    my.gates..u on holiday?
    its pretty sad,so many complaints

Thursday, March 13, 2008 6:07 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I’m not sure why the driver CD cannot run on all the Windows Vista-based computers. But that doesn’t matter, based on my experience, the device manufacturer should put the most updated driver for the product in its website, and you can download them at free charge.

If that is not available, you may need to contact zZound (I think it’s the manufacturer), and ask for the driver you need.

Here is the page for contacting zZound:

http://www.zzounds.com/form--contact

Hope it helps!

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Cheers,

Lionel

Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:33 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I cannot find the product of "ACCESS VIRUS TI DESKTOP" in Windows Vista Hardware Compatibility List.

Windows Vista Hardware Compatibility List
    http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/

And I found the latest driver for this product is only beta support for Windows Vista. For this question, I think the Access Music GmbH would be the best resource.

Access Product Support
    http://www.accessmusic.de/support.php4

Thanks.

Monday, March 17, 2008 6:30 AM
  • im sorry, i disagree.
    u mean to say that a simple midi synth is not compatible with vista?
    its a pretty well known,trusted brand..its silly for the whole compatibality thing coz all 2008 synths and softwares are made sure it IS COMPATIBLE with the new os in the market.
    i did contact www.accessmusic-de a long time ago,they replied saying theres a prob with the os.
    i did get the latest driver from the website,but didn help.
    its only when the USB drivers are installing,the whole installation fails.
    please,nothin much to do with compatibility in this case,outta 10 different vista operated pc s,2 worked fine with installation.
    like i mentioned before,a simple card reader does not recognise when plugged in to usb,im sorry.my point is..
    what do i do ?
    hope u understand ..
    cheers

Thursday, March 20, 2008 7:18 AM
  • Hello,

I’m not sure why the driver CD cannot run on all the Windows Vista-based computers. But that doesn’t matter, based on my experience, the device manufacturer should put the most updated driver for the product in its website, and you can download them at free charge.

If that is not available, you may need to contact zZound (I think it’s the manufacturer), and ask for the driver you need.

Here is the page for contacting zZound:

http://www.zzounds.com/form--contact

Hope it helps!

Important Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Cheers,

Lionel

Sunday, March 30, 2008 11:33 AM