AUTOMATIC LOGO ON RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I have a problem to set my user account to automatic logon. i have enter user account but this "the Users Must Enter A User Name And Password To Use This Computer" is not visible in it. what should i do? can someone help me with this problem? Thanks!!

Monday, December 5, 2016 5:05 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You could proceed with the following supports steps. However, if your computer is on a domain, unfortunately, there is nothing that we will be able to do. You will have to contact the System/Network Administrator. Please create a Restore Point and backup the registry prior to proceeding.

1.Click on the Start button and in the search box type run. 

2.Next click on the run command in the search results.

3.Now in the run command window please type "control userpasswords2" (without the quotes) and press enter.

This is where you should find what you're looking for.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Tony_Tao Monday, December 12, 2016 6:24 AM
    Tuesday, December 6, 2016 8:44 AM
  • Hi,

We haven’t heard from you for a couple of days, have you solved the problem? How about the solution we have provided? We are looking forward to your good news.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 12, 2016 6:24 AM