Call out strange redirected call RRS feed

• Question

• Hi a strange issue:

I call out to a external person and he get the call and we can talk - Works fine, but when he redirected call to another person in his Company - the call is activ but no voice - he can not hear me and I can not hear him.

We have contact of 4 -6 number that have this issue.

I have my one lync 2013 installation but other Telecom trunk - there is Works fine.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:59 PM

Answers

• HI, PSTN has a defekt router configuration. New configuration - and Its Works.
    • Marked as answer by ERAVN Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:14 AM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:14 AM

All replies

• What are you using as a gateway?  If you run Wireshark on the mediation server, do you see audio passing outbound for these calls even when they cannot hear you on the other end?

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:34 PM
  • HI, I am not sure about gateway - PSTN - trunk - mediation server. I will setup trace wireshark on mediation server. Is there some options to enable on wireshark or only SIP.

I am not the best to see audio trace - I am only debug normal trafic. What to looking fore?

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:50 PM
  • You want to capture all traffic on your mediation server during a failed call, then go to Telephony->VoIP Calls and try to decode the audio.  What would be interesting is if you can still hear audio outbound after the transfer and if you see inbound audio after the transfer. 

What is the trunk?  How is the mediation server connected to the PSTN?

Please remember, if you see a post that helped you please click "Vote As Helpful" and if it answered your question please click "Mark As Answer". SWC Unified Communications

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:54 PM
  • Hi, we are using high speed internet, there is only 30 user on Lync 2013 fore now.

Remember that is only same contact number(6-8) from same TDC in denmark, that has this error.

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:52 PM
  • Is the SIP provider certified for Lync?  The mediation server will help you determine if you're sending audio out.  I'm wondering if the codec is changing during the transfer, or a SIP message is being sent to you that Lync doesn't like.   You might want to get the provider on the line as well to see if they can tell you if RTP is making it to you and what codecs are in place. 

• Proposed as answer by Eason Huang Thursday, January 30, 2014 10:45 AM
    Wednesday, January 29, 2014 3:56 PM
  • HI, PSTN has a defekt router configuration. New configuration - and Its Works.
    • Marked as answer by ERAVN Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:14 AM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:14 AM