Assigned O365 E5's To Users - Need to Delete Dial-In Conferencing for 1500+ Users Assigned "MS" provider RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Rolling out Dial-In Conferencing & PSTN and we assigned E5 licenses to our users.  As part of that they got the PSTN/DIC, and the default 'Microsoft' provider & dial-in numbers.  

I was able to perform an export of all users with Dialin Conferencing, including the provider.  Now I just need to run another PS against those MS users to completely wipe out all ACP info in their S4B profile.  I've tried different things but they don't see to remove 'everything.'  Attributes like the phone #, are still there when you run the 'disable-csonlinedialinconferencinguser' CMDLET.

I just want to purge the MS user's info until I can repopulate them with the correct AT&T data.

Thanks,

John

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it again? - John Wooden

Friday, November 11, 2016 8:36 PM

All replies

• Hi John,

Welcome to our forum.

To this issue, we suggest you contact Office365 to get support, thanks for your understanding and support.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Contact-Office-365-for-business-support-Admin-Help-32a17ca7-6fa0-4870-8a8d-e25ba4ccfd4b 

If there are any questions or issues, please be free to let me know.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 14, 2016 10:05 AM
  • That was the first thing I did and it was a pathetic waste of time.

We have Premier Support along with a TAM.  I've worked with PSS for years on many cases and they've always been very good.  However, the quality of their support has gone COMPLETELY downhill with PSS over the past year or so.  The engineers I got had really no idea what I was needing, and our TAM helped me get this case escalated to a Sev B, but they still couldn't help me.  The incompetence of the engineers with whom I worked was unbelievable.  This is by no means an isolated event, as I'm the primary engineer at my company and usually handle or at least coordinate all calls to MS PSS.

They couldn't figure it out, but I think I've figured out how to do this.  Instead of using powershell to surgically manipulate the license options, I'm going to use the S4B Powershell to try and disable the dial in conferencing options for all users whose provider is the default 'Microsoft.'

Sad.

If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it again? - John Wooden

Tuesday, November 15, 2016 11:56 AM