Exporting version\change history Sharepoint 2007 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am running Sharepoint Server 2007. Is there a way to export version changes on documents to excel. i.e. All changes that has been done on the document to be exported to excel?

Thanks

Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:15 AM

Answers

• Hi,

No OOTB way, you need to write code for that where you could read the documents library and versions of each and very files.

Here is good blog with code to get version history:

http://suryapulipati.blogspot.in/2010/12/splistitem-doclistitem-null-ur-listtiem.html

Hope it could help

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:34 AM

All replies

• Hi,

No OOTB way, you need to write code for that where you could read the documents library and versions of each and very files.

Here is good blog with code to get version history:

http://suryapulipati.blogspot.in/2010/12/splistitem-doclistitem-null-ur-listtiem.html

Hope it could help

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Thursday, November 1, 2012 9:34 AM
  • Hi,

Have you resolved you problem? If yes then please provide your solution so other can take benefit of that and if above post help you to resolve your problem then mark it as answer.

Friday, November 16, 2012 10:28 AM
  • I'm an other that has this same problem.  What was the solution?
    Tuesday, May 27, 2014 10:51 PM