Exchange 2007 MP discovery helper overrides trigger event id 4059. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

Exchange 2007 MP was imported successfully to my SCOM 2012 server (installed on windows server 2008 R2 SP1 server), upon creating overrides for the Exchange 2007 Discovery Helper the following error (and similar errors with the same ID) is detected on my HUB/CAS Servers:

"

The constructor for the managed module type "Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Modules.PowerShell.PowerShellProbeActionModule" threw an exception. This module was running in rule "Microsoft.Exchange2007.Template.CasTX.Discovery.5401a84302de41a387622c4a07d11dea" running for instance "Client Access (ServerName)" with id:"{8D7D9B92-4E1F-69A3-AF92-52B631135CF2}" in management group "MGname".

The exception text is:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.PowerShell.RunspaceConfigurationContainer' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Management.Automation.Runspaces.InitialSessionState' from assembly 'System.Management.Automation, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'.

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.PowerShell.RunspaceConfigurationContainer..cctor()

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.PowerShell.RunspaceConfigurationContainer..ctor(List`1 snapIns, List`1 modules)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Modules.PowerShell.PowerShellProbeActionModule..ctor(ModuleHost`1 moduleHost, XmlReader configuration, Byte[] previousState)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at

"

I have my exchange 2007 SP2 HUB/CAS servers on windows server 2003 SP2 x64.

Sunday, July 1, 2012 2:23 PM

Answers

All replies