Inserting a beep tone into a Skype For Business Call RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All, 

Currently working on a compliance recording solution for Skype For Business.  As part of the regulations we need to insert a beep tone into the call that can be heard by both parties.  We've consdered the beep tone generators on the headsets but this wont work as the users could move desks / change device etc.

I'm wondering of there is a way of inserting an audible wav file that pplays a beep every fifteen seconds into the call, or if there is someway we could trigger this.

MS have offered no support unfortunately and our current Voice recording vendor are claiming it is not something they can do.  

I'm at a total dead end, would anyone have any suggestions at all, if not i am going to have to ask the users to make a beep sound every 15 seconds.

Many thanks 

C

Tuesday, August 20, 2019 3:51 PM

All replies

• Hi xgsusx,

In my research, I didn’t find a way to insert a beep tone into a call with Skype for Business. I’m afraid it is not support.

I think it may need to manually use some third-party tools to generate the tone during the call.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Shaw_Lu Friday, August 23, 2019 9:45 AM
    Wednesday, August 21, 2019 5:45 AM
  • Hi,

Do you have any further issue on this topic?

Meanwhile, if there is no issue, please remember to mark helpful reply as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Shaw Lu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, August 26, 2019 10:06 AM