Japanese characters displaying in the form of Question marks RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 7 Enterprise. In which I installed Japanese language pack using Windows UPDATE. Then I set the environment to Japanese by selecting "Region & Language">Keyboard and Languages> and in Display Language selected Japanese. But the problem is it is displaying Japanese Characters in the form of Question Marks (???????). Even while debugging the string is getting displayed in correct format but within the report that string is displaying in the form of Question Marks. Can someone help me in resolving this? I have old Windows XP Japanese edition in that it is working fine. Only with this Windows 7 this problem is arising.
    Tuesday, August 2, 2011 10:39 AM

Answers

• What is the program you are using for typing? You may try to typing in Notepad and see if the issue occurs and if not, the issue should be caused by the tool you are using.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:03 AM
    Thursday, August 4, 2011 7:33 AM
  • Should be a compatibility issue. You need to contact the program publisher for more assistances.
    Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:03 AM
    Tuesday, August 23, 2011 9:03 AM

All replies