Have run Exchange2003MBtoMEU.vbs on user now unable to reconnect mailbox RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have been moving from Exchange 2003 to Office 365 and using the Exchange2003MBtoMEU.vbs script to convert each user to a mail enabled user.

I have run into a problem where I need to access a disconnected user's mailbox but am having no luck.

Attempting to reconnect the user mailbox to the original user account results in the error: This recipient already has an e-mail address. ID no: c1034a07

Attempting to create a new user without a mailbox and reconnecting the disconnected mailbox to the new user results in this error: The operation cannot be performed because this mailbox was already reconnected to an existing user. ID no: c1034ad6

Is there any way that I can get access to this mailbox even if just to export the content to a .pst file?

Thanks in Advance

Thursday, June 9, 2016 6:47 AM

Answers

• Hi Autech,

Please refer to the following similar thread and it may give you some hints:

c1034a07 - This recipient already has an email address

Best regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Niko Cheng
    TechNet Community Support

• Proposed as answer by Niko.Cheng Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:37 AM
    • Marked as answer by Niko.Cheng Saturday, July 9, 2016 6:04 AM
    Friday, June 10, 2016 3:19 AM