Client Security Console error RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

We recently "shrank" the SQL databases on our MOM / FCS mgt server and now are being presented with this message inside the FCS console application.  Any thoughts on a resolution?

An error occurred during view refreshing.  Verify that you have successfully completed the Configuration wizard and have permission to access the management server.

Further details:

Could not continue scan with NOLOCK due to data movement.

Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:34 PM

Answers

• I was able to repair the database using repair allow data loss.  After the repair I was able to rebuild index and everything came back online as normal.
    • Marked as answer by Patrick1445 Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:30 PM
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:30 PM

All replies

• Which DB to be more specific? Check to see if SQL Server jobs by MOM and Forefront are functioning by checking the job activity monitor. Also look at the SystemCenterDTSPackageTask scheduled task and check it's last run result.
    Oguzhan Filizlibay | Security Escalation Engineer | Microsoft EMEA CSS Security
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:42 PM
  • OnePoint is the database.

The SystemCenterDTSPackageTask last result is "0xffffffff"

Thursday, March 25, 2010 6:22 PM
  • I also have tried to do an index rebuild and integrity check, both of these fail in the sql studio manager.
    Thursday, March 25, 2010 6:23 PM
  • I was able to repair the database using repair allow data loss.  After the repair I was able to rebuild index and everything came back online as normal.
    • Marked as answer by Patrick1445 Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:30 PM
    Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:30 PM