My office 365 account. Microsoft wondows 10 RRS feed

• Question

• I didn't receive my money from social security it went to a different account. They are in the process of refunding it to me, should be by Thursday of this week. I have $$2.52 in my Microsoft account. Can you please extend my office 365 account out a few days so I can pay it on Thursday of this week. It was not my fault.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020 2:31 AM

All replies

• Hi, 

As your issue is more related with Office 365, we recommend to ask for help from Office 365 support with the link below. They would have more resources about if it is available to extend Office 365 account. Or we could contact with Office 365 sales. 

Office 365 support forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=officeitpro%2COffice2016ITPro&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Joy-Qiao Monday, February 10, 2020 4:33 PM
    Wednesday, January 8, 2020 1:57 AM
  • Hi,

If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 10, 2020 4:33 PM