Hyper-v RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i own hosting company

and want do hyper-v for clouds should work with browses

what 2008 i need? standatd is enought ?

and what tools or how i install hyper-v for web ?

Thursday, May 10, 2012 5:59 AM

Answers

All replies

• What do you mean with browsers?

Hyper-V is the foundation of the Microsoft Private Cloud, reference to the virtual layer.

You need some additional layers in the cloud stack to orchestrate this to your user if you want self-service and the other essential characteristics. SC 2012 is the key, with VMM to create the private cloud and the other SC components to leverage it.

Self Service Portals (through web browsers) comes out of App Controller and Service Manager. Both are suited for different scenarios, but a part of the private cloud implemention.

Please specify what you`re asking for, so maybe I`ll try to point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Kristian (Virtualization and some coffee: http://kristiannese.blogspot.com )

Friday, May 11, 2012 7:23 PM
  • Hi

look here cloud solution

organizations that want to take advantage of a flexible, dynamic private cloud infrastructure can use hyper-v and system center to create cloud servers within their datacenter

i have clients that use now vmware and want move to hyper-v

i hear the hyper-v have browse tool it mean like internet explorer or chrome or mozilla i can get

with correct address and that show me all my virtual machine there and can manage from there

dont need 3part program

then i ask what i need for do it ?

like what kind of version of win2k8 i need and if i need more stuff tell me please

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 7:01 AM
  • Wednesday, May 16, 2012 9:37 AM
  • thank you

• Marked as answer by Evgeni22 Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:33 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Tomica KaniskiMVP Wednesday, July 4, 2012 1:35 PM
    Thursday, May 17, 2012 6:33 AM