We Need the Brazilian Language pack for Windows XP Pro please RRS feed

• Question

•  I know XP is no longer being supported and with that Microsoft has been removing XP related downloads. The company I work for has several different offices and now looking to centrally manage all. We also just start using SCCM and need to build a "universal" image until it is decided to move to Win 7. With alot of digging we were able to gather most required Language packs accept for Brazilian. Do anyone have this for Windoes XP?

Thank You in advance

Thursday, September 27, 2012 1:20 PM

Answers

• I finally got it from Microsoft support, had to beg and plead but finally got it Thank you everyone.
    • Marked as answer by Dannywh1972 Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:39 PM
    Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:39 PM

All replies

• See: Get languages for Windows XP for a listing of available language packs.

Carey Frisch

Thursday, September 27, 2012 6:32 PM
  • Thank you for your response but that is the first place I look if you go to Brazilian you see learn more but no downlad you click on learn more and you will see it it availible to select ea customers which we were at the time of my posting if you go to the EA site it is not listed, I have been on with MS support and they could not find it either. WHat I am looking for if some one happen to already downloaded it or know where we can purchase it.
    Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:43 PM
  • I finally got it from Microsoft support, had to beg and plead but finally got it Thank you everyone.
    • Marked as answer by Dannywh1972 Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:39 PM
    Thursday, January 3, 2013 3:39 PM