none
How to delete custom lock screens on Windows 10? RRS feed

• Question

•  Some weeks ago, I added some custom lock screens, but now I'm tired of them, but it seems that the custom images replaced the Windows ones. How can I delete the custom images?

Thanks in advance!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016 12:52 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Do you mean you add the lockscreen picture to the installation image or add the lockscreen to online Windows?

If you want to change your lockscreen picture in online Windows, please follow the steps in the link below to chang it.

http://www.isunshare.com/windows-10/change-lock-screen-picture-in-windows-10.html

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If you want to change the file in installation image, we are not sure the way to delete it. You could delete it according to the way that you add it. Or you could re-create a new image.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 11, 2016 9:04 AM