Google Chrome is not responding RRS feed

• Question

• Any help in resolving the issue of Google Chrome not responding? I have gone to settings and cleared my history and cookies and I have chosen not to have 3rd party cookie access and have restarted my computer. I am still having these issues.
    Wednesday, October 14, 2015 4:03 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Try 10 Easy Ways to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding Issue

http://lifestyle9.org/google-chrome-not-responding/

Please note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If your issue still persists after uninstall/reinstall

As mentioned by Rick, since Chrome is not application hosted by Microsoft, please contact with software vendor.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Deason Wu Tuesday, November 3, 2015 7:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:25 AM
    Friday, October 16, 2015 5:25 AM

All replies

• Google Chrome is not a Microsoft product and is not a Windows feature.

Welcome to the Chrome Help Center

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Wednesday, October 14, 2015 6:18 PM
  • Hi,

Try 10 Easy Ways to Fix Google Chrome Not Responding Issue

http://lifestyle9.org/google-chrome-not-responding/

Please note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If your issue still persists after uninstall/reinstall

As mentioned by Rick, since Chrome is not application hosted by Microsoft, please contact with software vendor.

Regards,

D. Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Deason Wu Tuesday, November 3, 2015 7:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by Michael_LS Wednesday, November 4, 2015 1:25 AM
    Friday, October 16, 2015 5:25 AM