Windows 7 RRS feed

• Question

• hi all,
    from the leacy computer now, we come for windows 7. Upto what extent the corporate policy change as demand for new technology comes in.The reluctance of many business for a change in network infra due to lack of capacity to firmly believe the functionality to bring the optimum services to its
    corporate client. we have the issue of hardware compatibility and human capital concerned.
    danny
    Friday, July 31, 2009 10:03 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for posting.

According to you description, I do not understand what exact problem you have occurred. Do you have any problem when deploying FCS on Windows 7? Would you please tell us more details?

As we mainly focus on the general question about Forefront Client Security, if you have any question about FCS, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, August 3, 2009 6:36 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting.

According to you description, I do not understand what exact problem you have occurred. Do you have any problem when deploying FCS on Windows 7? Would you please tell us more details?

As we mainly focus on the general question about Forefront Client Security, if you have any question about FCS, please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT
    Monday, August 3, 2009 6:36 AM
  • Hi danny,

i test windows 7 and forefront client security and i can say ist works perfectly, like on vista.
    Kind regards Joerg
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 3:54 PM