user can still login into his domain account RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I have recently changed password in AD for one of the employees in company however he is able to login with his old password. I have tried again to change the password Domain Controller says it is changed successfully now user can login with his own password, the password I changed and again with a new password. In other words User can login with one User ID but 3 different passwords. can some one help me why it is happening. First time when changed the password user tried to login after 11 hrs so I know its not a replication issue. 

Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

After checking the issue, it seems this is a general Windows Sever related issue. As this forum focuses on Windows Vista specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows Server forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/winserversecurity/threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011 7:53 AM