Issues with application hosting, unclickable icons RRS feed

• Question

• We are having an issue at my workplace at the moment.
    When logging into a remote application host, provided by Visma, I am unable to press any of the icons to launch the programs.

My current IE version is 11.0.9600.18124, and I believe the remote host is a Windows Server 2008 R2.

Other than that, I don't really have a lot more information. We have a tech company who helps us at all times. We have also talked to Visma about this, and neither of them have found a solution.

Thanks for any help!

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:14 AM

Answers

• When logging into a remote application host, provided by Visma, I am unable to press any of the icons to launch the programs.

Hi Tobias,

Do you mean accessing applications within a full remote desktop session?

As the way I see it, corresponding vendor needs to be contacted to further troubleshoot this issue.

Here are some suggestions below for you:

• It’s always recommended to fully patch Windows systems, and update network and display drivers.
    • In addition, long idle and disconnected RDP sessions should be ended to avoid unexpected issue.
    • Terminal services related longs can be found under Event Viewer -> Applications and Services Logs\ Microsoft\ Windows.

Best Regards,

Amy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Amy Wang_ Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:04 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Amy Wang_ Monday, January 25, 2016 8:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by Amy Wang_ Tuesday, January 26, 2016 2:23 PM
    Thursday, January 14, 2016 10:01 AM