Adding/Editing user accounts (and associated emails) and adding/editing sites/rooms in SharePoint RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have SharePoint web services running on a stand-alone development server. There is no active directory involved, just local accounts. I need to be able to add a couple of accounts (i.e. people) and sites (i.e. rooms) into SharePoint that can be used as attendees in SharePoint Calendar meetings. My end goal is to pull all Calendar information out of SharePoint so I can add it to a collective database elsewhere - I have that part going, but I need to be able to test against multiple invitees (people and rooms) to a meeting.

I'm looking around the Central Administration page and I'm not seeing any links to add/edit SharePoint accounts, or sites/rooms.

Any advice or tips would be appreciated....thanx !

P.S. I have one user going (me) that seems to be a local user account on the server, but can't add it to a calendar meeting because it has no email set (error)...I can't find where to add that either...

Barry O'Neill
    • Edited by Mike Walsh FIN Tuesday, February 8, 2011 9:15 PM NEVER use exclamation marks in Titles. Posts can get deleted for less.
    Wednesday, February 2, 2011 8:15 PM

Answers

All replies