none
Installing Network Monitor on VMs RRS feed

• Question

• I have 5 Virtual Machines and i want to install NetMon tool on these VMs, I have a query , do i have to install this tool on individual VMs or the installation of this tool can be done at one common place , if yes how?
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 8:55 AM

All replies

• Hi RishS.

Microsoft Message Analyzer (the newest release of Microsoft Network Monitor) enables you to capture traffic on remote machines by running the Remote Network Interfaces Trace Scenario: you can read more about that at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/message-analyzer/configuring-a-remote-capture.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

• Edited by Luigi BrunoMVP Thursday, October 24, 2019 12:20 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Vlad Țepeș Friday, November 1, 2019 7:51 AM
    Thursday, October 24, 2019 12:20 PM
  • Hi, RishS

Mark the replies if you think it helps you solve the issue and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread.  Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Strive

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 1, 2019 7:17 AM