Teams Group policy? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to know if there is a plan for .admx templates to finally include some advanced options in teams. Users in my company shut down the app, and then it does not even start with windows. I am furious, because we are all waiting for the GPOs to come out for couple of months.

I installed the latest O365 .admx from 07.11.2019 and under user part of the GPO I still have only one options to set up in teams.

MOVE IT Microsoft!

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 6:23 PM

All replies

• Hi Tonito Dux,

I understand your feelings.

We highly recommend you post a feedback in Microsoft Teams UserVoice( The link is: https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/filters/new ).

Your kindly feedback will improve user experience with our product.

Best Regards,
    Sharon Zhao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:31 AM
  • Hi,

I would like to know if there is a plan for .admx templates to finally include some advanced options in teams. Users in my company shut down the app, and then it does not even start with windows. I am furious, because we are all waiting for the GPOs to come out for couple of months.

I installed the latest O365 .admx from 07.11.2019 and under user part of the GPO I still have only one options to set up in teams.

MOVE IT Microsoft!

I wouldn't hold my breath, Teams being an Electron app is not really designed for "traditional" methods of management such as GPOs.
    Thursday, November 21, 2019 5:54 PM