none
Codility test RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Bhumi_megh,

I'm not sure about your request, you wanna sample data for test or something else ?

Here's the address of Microsoft sample data you can download:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/samples/sql-samples-where-are?view=sql-server-2017

If the answer solves your issue, please kindly mark the helpful replies or your own reply as answers. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are having this similar issue. Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Sabrina

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, July 19, 2019 1:30 AM
  • Hi Bhumi_megh,

I am writing to follow up this thread with you. Have you solved your issue? If you have solved your issue ,in order to close this thread, please kindly mark helpful replies as answers. By doing so, it will benefit all community members who are having this similar issue.  Your contribution is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Sabrina

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 22, 2019 8:07 AM
  • I have never used Codility, but I do administer SQL Server "skill test" to measure proficiency during interviews.

Monday, July 22, 2019 1:21 PM