none
Application will not open RRS feed

• Question

• I use Windows Vista. I always use Picasa3 to edit my photos. Mysteriously, without any change on my computer, the application no longer opens. The start window appears and remains until I shut down the computer. I reinstalled the application but I kept my files fearing to lose every modification made. No change. This is most frustrating as I use Picasa daily.

This occasionally happens with other applications and I must re-start the computer but I have not been able to get in Picasa at all for a few days.

I use the computer with ease and manage well for light problems but I am not advanced in the very technical aspects. Please help.
    Saturday, September 5, 2009 6:41 PM

All replies

• You could try going into Add Remove Programs and checking if there is a repair option for Picasa. If there is try an application repair. If not it sounds like either something got corrupted or removed within the application or an update or other application has interfered with it.

You could try checking Event Viewer to see what happened the day before your issue occurred

Blog: rorymon.com Twitter: @Rorymon

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 9:33 PM